Amy Lesperance Han
Amy Lesperance Han is an associate with Umberg/Zipser and focuses her practice on complex commercial litigation. Amy has experience litigating a wide variety of complex disputes, representing clients from the discovery phase through trial and appeal.
Prior to joining Umberg/Zipser, Amy honed her litigation skills at Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP in Los Angeles. Amy also worked with the firm of Dechert LLP in New York for over three years, where she gained significant litigation and jury trial experience.
While attending Cornell Law School, Amy externed for both the Honorable Andrew J. Guilford in the United States District Court for the Central District of California, and the United States Attorney’s Office for the Central District of California.
Amy received her Bachelor of Arts degree in anthropology from the George Washington University in Washington, D.C.
- Cornell Law School, J. D., 2018
- The George Washington University, Bachelor of Arts, anthropology, summa cum laude, 2015
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Third Circuit Court of Appeals
- Commercial Litigation
- Member, Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- Member, Orange County Bar Association