Ethan Feng is an associate at Umberg/Zipser where he focuses his practice in complex commercial litigation, professional liability disputes, and employment litigation.
Ethan attended law school at the University of California, Los Angeles. While attending law school, he was the co-president of the UCLA Law Mock Trial Program, and led the program to victory in various national competitions. For exhibiting excellence and attaining high honors in trial advocacy, Ethan was awarded the Order of the Barristers.
Ethan received his Bachelor of Arts degrees in Mathematics and Philosophy from the University of Chicago.
- University of California, Los Angeles, J.D., 2017, Order of Barristers
- The University of Chicago, B.A., 2014, Mathematics, Philosophy
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- Commercial Litigation
- Member, Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- Member, Orange County Bar Association