Leah A. Hamlin
Leah Hamlin is an associate at Umberg/Zipser where she focuses her practice in the areas of complex commercial litigation, intellectual property disputes and employment litigation.
Leah attended law school at the University of California, Berkeley and graduated with honors. While attending law school, she served as Editor-in-Chief for the Berkeley Journal of Entertainment & Sports Law, she was a student advocate for the Juvenile Education Advocacy Project, she competed and placed at the Bales Internal Mock Trial Competition, and she worked as a research assistant on publications related to presidential power. Her publications include Qualified Tenure, 44 Ohio N.U. L. Rev 55 (2018).
Leah received her Bachelor of Arts degree from Yale University where she graduated magna cum laude with distinction in Political Science.
Prior to joining Umberg/Zipser, Leah worked as a law clerk for the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California.
- University of California Berkeley, J.D., 2017, Order of the Coif, Jurisprudence Awards, Prosser Prize
- Yale University, B.A., 2014, magna cum laude with distinction in Political Science
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- Commercial Litigation
- Associate Board Member, Orange County Bar Foundation Project Youth
- Silent Auction Committee, Public Law Center
- Member, Federal Bar Association/Young Lawyers Division
- Member, Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- Member, Orange County Bar Association