Umberg/Zipser LLP is proud to announce that seven of its partners have been included in the Southern California Super Lawyers List for 2023, a recognition reserved for only five percent of lawyers in California. In addition, both Dean Zipser and Scott Garner have been recognized this year as a Top 50 Orange County Lawyer—Dean for the fifth consecutive year and Scott for the second year.
The following Umberg/Zipser attorneys have been recognized in the Southern California Super Lawyers list, each for multiple years:
- Mark Finkelstein– Intellectual Property Litigation – 2009-2013; 2015-2023
- Scott Garner– Professional Liability: Defense – since 2015
- Phillip Kaplan– Business Litigation – 2005-2018, 2022-2023
- Carole Reagan– Business Litigation – since 2019
- Mei Tsang– Intellectual Property – since 2017
- Thomas Umberg– Business Litigation – since 2021
- Dean Zipser– Business Litigation – since 2005
In addition, Priti Phukan, Ph.D. was previously recognized as a Southern California Super Lawyers “Rising Star” for Intellectual Property Law her fourth consecutive year to receive that recognition.
Super Lawyers’ annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.