Umberg/Zipser LLP (U/Z) is pleased to announce that the firm again has been ranked Tier One in the “Best Law Firms” list by U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers® for the Orange County metropolitan area. The firm has received this recognition each year since it was formed. The ranking showcases top law firms recognized by clients and peers for delivering professional excellence and for high quality ratings, and indicate a unique combination of quality in practice and legal expertise.
In 2020, the firm again received three Tier One rankings in Commercial Litigation, Intellectual Property Litigation, and Real Estate Litigation. The firm also received recognition in the areas of Bet-the-Company Litigation, Banking & Finance Litigation and Patent Litigation.
“We are honored to again be recognized as one of the Best Law Firms in Orange County. Our firm remains committed to pursuing our clients’ objectives by providing strategic and efficient solutions, and we appreciate the continued recognition from our clients and peers,” said co-founding partner Dean Zipser.
One Umberg/Zipser client responded to the U.S. News — Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” research process by commenting, “I have retained the law firm Umberg/Zipser and have found they deserve your highest ranking. Their legal expertise at handling intellectual property legal matters is exceptional and of the highest quality. Their counsel and advice is well researched and they are always well prepared. I have 100% confidence in their ability to successfully litigate any IP matter, or in the alternative negotiate a favorable legal resolution in a timely manner.”
Another client commented, “Umberg Zipser’s legal service is above and beyond.”
In addition to the 2020 Best Law Firms ranking, attorneys Mark Finkelstein, Scott Garner, Carole Reagan, Adina Stowell, Tom Umberg and Dean Zipser were selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© 2020:
- Finkelstein in the fields of “Commercial Litigation,” “Litigation – Intellectual Property,” “Litigation – Patent,” and “Trademark Law”;
- Garner for “Commercial Litigation” and “Litigation – Intellectual Property”;
- Reagan for “Litigation – Intellectual Property” and “Commercial Litigation”;
- Stowell for “Litigation-Intellectual Property” and “Litigation-Real Estate”;
- Umberg for “Commercial Litigation” and “Litigation-Real Estate”; and
- Zipser for “Bet-the-Company Litigation,” “Commercial Litigation,” “Litigation – Banking and Finance,” “Litigation – Intellectual Property,” and “Litigation – Real Estate.”